If Tuesday works out, we'll come back Wednesday. If we don't make any progress and people decide to backtrack on ideas, there won't be a Wednesday meeting. I don't even want to fathom to think (what would happen) if it falls through.
I told all the teachers to come down, and any members of the community that want to. A teacher mentioned (the idea of a rally) to me. I thought it would be a good idea. It just kind of spontaneously happened. Some parents have helped to organize it as well.
It's still behind most of the neighboring districts, but it's comparable. These are salaries that are going to keep people here, and it's going to attract teachers here and keep them, and that's what we want.